For regular updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
For information about how the SNEUCC is responding to COVID-19:
A Message from Rev. Pam, regarding First Church of Christ’s response to COVID-19 and our changes in procedures:
During this pandemic, we continue to serve you, our community, and our God. Of course, we’ve had to change how we do some of our work.
The Building Is Closed until June 1, 2020 (this may change as we receive news and updates)
- In compliance with Governor Baker’s mandate for all non-essential workers to shelter, we have closed the church building.
- Please do not come to the church in person. (Join us on Zoom, Facebook or phone!)
- If you need anything from the church, please phone me (Rev. Pam 781-424-3103).
12-Step Meetings: The only groups still meeting at the church are a few of the 12 Step programs. They are allowed to meet under very prescribed guidelines:
- People must enter and exit only through the Williams Street door.
- Attendees are only allowed on the lower level.
- All meetings are held in Bailey Hall.
- No food or drink can be consumed.
- No more than 10 can attend.
- Attendees must sit at least 6 ft apart.