NEW Meeting Time: Sundays @ 6:00 PM (unless otherwise stated)
UPCOMING EVENTS (OCTOBER- NOVEMBER 2019)
- October 27, 2019 @ 6:00-7:30 PM Halloween Party! Join us in your wackiest Halloween costume for trick or treats, music, games, and fun together!
- Sunday, November 3rd @ 6:00-7:30 PM: Meeting in Youth Lounge Discussion, Games, Plan Festival of Trees Theme, Snacks & Fun! Bring a friend!
- Sunday, November 10th: no youth group due to Veterans Day weekend!
- Sunday, November 17th @ 6:00-7:30 PM: Meeting in Youth Lounge Christmas Fair Candy making, snacks, conversation & fun! Bring a friend!
- Wednesday, November 20th @ 4:00-6:00 PM: Set up Festival of Trees at Mass Mutual Center
- Friday, November 22nd @ 5:00 PM through Saturday, November 23rd @ 9:30 AM: LOCK IN! Sleep over at the church with games, movie, supper together, hide and seek, and more! Bring a friend!
- Sunday, November 24th: no evening meeting due to Lock-In!
Youth Group Mission Statement: Our goal is for all teens to feel welcome and able to explore their faith, and how it relates to the world around them, in a safe and open environment, while growing in community with each other, and reaching out to our church, community, nation, and world to be the hands and feet of Christ. ALL ARE WELCOME!
Youth Group for grades 8-12 is a fellowship programs designed to allow youth to experience the transforming power of the Holy Spirit in an open and welcoming Christian community.
We provide our middle and high school youth with many opportunities for personal growth, Christian education, healthy and enjoyable social interaction, and active exploration and expression of Christian faith.
Meetings are held on Sunday evenings, 6:00-7:30 p.m. Programs include retreats, movie nights, game nights, discussions, local service projects.
Youth are also welcome to participate in the other ministries of the church, including singing with a choir, playing in the bell choir, teaching Sunday School, greeting and ushering, and serving as a youth member of the Board of Deacons, to name just a few.