Job Description: Church Administrator: 32 hr/week.
General Description: The Administrator provides a single point of contact for church members and visitors and is responsible for the management and operation of the church building and office, for supporting Clergy, the Music Director, and Ministries in preparation for worship and other church activities, and for financial and personnel record keeping for the church. The Administrator works closely with the Pastors, congregation, other employees, and outside service providers to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the church. This is an hourly position of 32 hours per week.
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, Google Docs.
- Curiosity and the ability to learn and use software programs needed to operate church database and manage financial records.
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures including use of and the ability to troubleshoot minor issues with office equipment including computers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- Strong communications skills including knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and document style.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and integrity are necessary.
- The ideal candidate will be competent, sensitive, and enthusiastic.
See a more detailed job description HERE.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to First Church of Longmeadow, 763 Longmeadow St., Longmeadow, MA 01106.